- As an organisation working with children and young people, we take our commitment to safeguarding very seriously
- We therefore adhere to the Safer Recruitment procedures in accordance with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023.
- We also adhere to other key pieces of guidance such as Working Together to Safeguard Children and Guidance for Safer Working Practice and What to do if you’re worried a child is being abused.
- We also have a very comprehensive Safeguarding policy, which is updated annually and adopted from the Local Authority.
- Should you wish to see a copy, it is available on our school website or please feel free to ask for a hard paper copy from the Office.