Visions and Values
‘As God’s family we aspire to love, grow, learn and achieve beyond our dreams’. St Paul’s is a place where we share our love in Christ, in the growing knowledge that Jesus loves us. Our school is a place where everyone is able to feel welcome, valued, secure, loved and happy.
At St. Paul’s, we believe that every child deserves the best possible start in life and the support that enables them to fulfil their potential.
The family of St Paul's aims to provide:
· A Catholic ethos that permeates through life, providing the children with a safe, calm and nurturing environment.
• A broad and balanced curriculum which builds on children’s interests and experiences, giving them the broad range of knowledge and skills needed for good progress through school and life
• Quality and consistency in teaching and learning so that every child makes good progress and no child gets left behind.
• Guidance in resilience and decision-making, fostering independence and self-confidence
• Close partnership with parents/carers and the community, valuing their contributions.